Hello! I’m Martijn Zandvliet, executive computer user.
I’m a technical artist, I spend my time figuring out how to get computers to make pretty things.
After graduating as an electronic musician I made a strange leap into videogame creation, and got into computer programming through that. Never one to be stuck in a single role for long, I keep myself busy with animation, visual design, music composition, interaction design, simulation, and artificial intelligence.
- Game & Interaction Design
- Unity Engine
- Virtual Reality
- Real-time physics simulation
- Multiplayer networking code
- Procedural terrain generation (World Machine, custom code)
- Sound design & music composition